Homestay for international students with Guardianship located in Tampines. Single-occupancy room with privacy. Near MRT stations and Bus Stops at the doorstep.
Brief info on our background. We have 4 family members in the house including a teenage son, 17 years old, who is currently studying in Junior College (JC), and an 80 years old grandmother. We both, husband and wife, work professionally. We have a helper at home who is helping us with the house chores.
I grew up and studied in Australia for over 10 years. I stayed in a homestay when first arrived in Australia and fully understand the feelings and needs of children who live far from family.
As an experienced guardian for international students since 2010, we have hosted students from Thailand, China, Japan, and Indonesia. All our students stayed with us until they graduate.
Currently, we have 1 vacant room (the only room for homestay) available for a single occupancy that includes:
2. Wall-mounted fan + remote
4. Single bed including bedsheets, pillow, and blanket.
7. Study desk
8. Small fridge in the room
Our homestay facilities include:
1. Breakfast and dinner on weekdays; 3 meals on the weekends.
3. Daily laundry (washing and ironing)
4. Daily room housekeeping
5. Swimming Pool
7. BBQ/ Playground/ Park
8. Tennis Court
9. Supermarket, Food Court, Chemist and Clinic are located across the condominium
10. 24-hour 7eleven is 5 minutes away.
11. Bus stop (Bus numbers 18, 27, 129, 168, 298 and 969) at the doorstep/ right outside the condominium side gate
12. Another bus stop (Bus numbers 4, 29A, 8, 15, 18, 19, 27, 28, 29, 37, 38, 81, 168, 291, 293) is within 5-minute walk.
13. Send and Pick up from the airport (if doesn't clash with our working hours).
14. 7-minute walk to Tampines MRT station.
15. Direct bus to Tampines MRT station and Tampines Bus Interchange
We are located at Tampines Central 7. Singapore 528597.
- 10-minute walk to Tampines Mall/ Century Square/MRT,
- 10-minute walk to Tampines Bus Interchange,
- 6-minute walk to Tampines Temporary Bus Interchange,
- Bus stop at the doorstep,
- 10-minute walk to Tampines regional library
- 5-minute walk to Supermarket, Food Court, Chemist, and Clinic.
- 5-minute walk to a 24-hour 7eleven